With your help, Western Justice Center (WJC) transforms conflict into opportunities for greater understanding through convening stakeholders, educating youth and adults and designing conflict resolution systems. Every dollar you donate makes a difference in someone’s life.
WJC uses your donations efficiently. For every $1.00 donated, $0.76 goes directly toward our programs.
For example, with our youth programs, your gift supports:
- $50 Peer mediation training materials for one classroom
- $100 Art for Peace curriculum to one school
- $250 One student’s participation in the annual Peer Mediation Invitational
- $500 One student’s participation in the School Peacebuilders program
- $1000 One training session for 20 educators to teach conflict resolution skills to their students
Your gift may qualify as an income tax deduction. Please consult with your attorney, financial planner or tax advisor regarding potential tax advantages and other aspects of charitable giving.
Other Ways to Give
- By Check – WJC is a 501(c)(3) public charity. Make your check payable to Western Justice Center Foundation. Mail your gift to:
Western Justice Center Foundation
55 S. Grand Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91105
Attn: Bethany Leal
- Matching Gifts programs are available through many employers who will match or multiply a donor’s gift up to a certain amount.
- Gifts of Marketable Securities provide donors with a charitable deduction for the fair market value of the security and, when appreciated, a capital gains tax savings.
- A gift of Real Estate allows a donor to receive an income tax deduction based on the full market value of the gift, secure capital gains tax savings, and avoid certain costs associated with the transfer of real estate.
- Planned Gifts can be made by leaving a gift to Western Justice Center in a will or a charitable remainder trust with tax and income benefits.